To call United States from Poland, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Poland, and is needed for making any international call from Poland.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
- 1 How do I call a US cell phone from Poland?
- 2 How do I call the USA?
- 3 Is the US country code 011?
- 4 How do I dial an international number from Poland?
- 5 How do you call Poland from Iphone?
- 6 How do you call the US from Europe?
- 7 What is USA code number?
- 8 What is the 3 digit country code for USA?
- 9 What is 011 in a phone number?
- 10 How do you call Poland from Poland?
- 11 What is Poland postal code?
- 12 How many digits is Poland phone number?
How do I call a US cell phone from Poland?
How to Call Poland from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Dial 48 next, which is the country code for Poland.
- Finally, dial the local phone number, which will be 9 digits.
How do I call the USA?
How to call to the US using your phone
- Dial the international exit country code (or replace it with + on a mobile device)
- Add the US country code (1)
- Add the US area code from the list below.
- Complete with the local phone number.
Is the US country code 011?
Calling Abroad from the USA If you are located within the United States and are trying to call someone located outside the US, dial 011 (this is the international access code ), followed by the applicable country code and 7 or 8-digit phone number.
How do I dial an international number from Poland?
Poland Country Code 48 Country Code PL.
How do you call Poland from Iphone?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 48, the country code for Poland. Then dial the area code (2 digits). Finally dial the phone number (7 digits).
How do you call the US from Europe?
Whether dialing from a mobile phone or landline, this is how to call the US or Canada from Europe:
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
What is USA code number?
The final subscriber phone number comprises seven digits and the local phone number of the business or the phone subscriber. So, to make an international call to the U.S, you need to dial <the exit code of your country> + “1” (the U.S. country code) + <the U.S. area code> + <the 7-digit U.S local phone number>.
What is the 3 digit country code for USA?
Country Code USA Country code according to ISO-3166 Alpha-3 USA is the three-letter country abbreviation for United States.
What is 011 in a phone number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How do you call Poland from Poland?
Enter your country’s exit code first, followed by the number 48 and the area code for the location in Poland you wish to call. Then dial the person’s phone number to connect to them. Contact your phone service to discuss charges for international calls and keep an eye out for cheaper calling options to save money.
What is Poland postal code?
In Poland, postal codes were introduced in 1973. They are five-digit codes of two-then-three digits, with a hyphen between them. Postal codes are written in Poland before the city/town/locality name, e.g. 00-001 Warszawa.
How many digits is Poland phone number?
Poland’s telephone numbers are made up of 9 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Poland using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Poland include Warsaw (22), Krakow (12) and Lodz (42).