More and more students each year are choosing to study abroad in Poland. These students are drawn to its high-quality education institutions, low tuition fees, and equally low cost of living. Poland has been a nation of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1,000 years ago.
- 1 What are the benefits of studying in Poland?
- 2 Why international students study in Poland?
- 3 How is Poland for international students?
- 4 Does Poland have good education?
- 5 How much a student can earn in Poland?
- 6 Is Poland good for Masters?
- 7 Can I study in Poland in English?
- 8 Can I work in Poland with student visa?
- 9 Which course is best in Poland?
- 10 Is it easy to get job in Poland?
- 11 How long stay in Poland after graduation?
- 12 What country is #1 in education?
- 13 Where does Poland rank in education?
What are the benefits of studying in Poland?
Top 5 reasons why study in Poland
- Higher education quality. In Poland higher education has a long tradition.
- Affordable costs of living. It is not a secret that average cost of studying in Poland is even two times lower than in western Europe or Nordic countries.
- Cities full of magic.
- Vibrant students life.
Why international students study in Poland?
More about studying abroad in Poland. Why study in Poland? It’s an excellent choice you can make for your career due to the country’s excellent higher education system. The Polish system is characterized by affordability, accessibility and specialized focus.
How is Poland for international students?
According to Poland’s international students, it is not only the country’s universities’ infrastructures (such as their student accommodation, classrooms with multimedia resources and well-equipped labs), but also its cities’ infrastructures that make Poland an attractive place to study.
Does Poland have good education?
In 2014, the Pearson/Economist Intelligence Unit rated Polish education as fifth best in Europe and tenth best in the world. There are several alternatives for the upper secondary education later on, the most common being the four (three until 2017) years of a liceum or five (four until 2017) years in a technikum.
How much a student can earn in Poland?
A statistical student can earn at least 300-800 PLN per month. But if you devote more time to your duties, you will make as much as a regular employee. Simple jobs are, of course, the least profitable, but also the easiest to find such employment.
Is Poland good for Masters?
If you are looking for a country with one of the oldest and richest higher education histories in Europe, then you should consider a Master in Poland. Polish universities, colleges and schools offer a great variety of subjects at the graduate level.
Can I study in Poland in English?
Higher education in Poland has a history dating back nearly 800 years, and the country is home to over 400 institutions – many of which now also offer study programmes in English. Poland’s largest university is the University of Warsaw.
Can I work in Poland with student visa?
International students have the right to work while studying in Poland as long as they are enrolled in an Institution. Students who are not nationals of EU member countries must also hold a valid residency permit.
Which course is best in Poland?
Courses in Demand in Poland
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Automation and Control.
- Engineering Management.
- Administration in International Organizations.
- Master in Finance and Accounting.
Is it easy to get job in Poland?
Can I get job in Poland? It all depends on your skills set but usually it’s hard if you don’t speak Polish (of course not impossible). For IT related jobs, it is comparatively easier than other jobs.
How long stay in Poland after graduation?
A short-term visa entitles the holder to stay in Poland for up to 3 months, a long-term visa up to 1 year. Prolongation of a visa in Poland is possible only in cases of force majeure or situation impossible to foresee while applying for the visa in the consulate. The visa can be prolonged only once.
What country is #1 in education?
Number 1: Canada. This country tops the list as the most educated in the world, with 56.27 percent of adults having earned some kind of higher education.
Where does Poland rank in education?
Also, the latest Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development study ranked Poland as the 5th in Europe and 11th in the world for its educational system.