We recommend that you spend at least a minimum of 2 days in Krakow, but ideally 3 days if you can spare the extra time. 2 days will give you just enough time to see most of the attractions in Krakow, and give you time for a full day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial.
- 1 Is 4 days in Krakow enough?
- 2 Is 2 days enough for Krakow?
- 3 Is a week too long in Krakow?
- 4 How can I spend 2 days in Krakow?
- 5 Is 3 nights in Krakow enough?
- 6 What can you see in Poland in 3 days?
- 7 How can I spend 3 days in Krakow?
- 8 Is Krakow worth visiting?
- 9 Is one day enough for Krakow?
- 10 Is it expensive in Kraków Poland?
- 11 What should you not miss in Kraków?
- 12 How far is the airport from Kraków?
- 13 What is there to do in Krakow on Sunday?
Is 4 days in Krakow enough?
Four days in Kraków is enough time to explore the key sightseeing districts in the centre of the city and to head out of town for at least one day trip. This is the ideal way to make the most of four days in Kraków, as it offers the most flexibility.
Is 2 days enough for Krakow?
Kraków is packed with things to do, but you can still see a lot in two days. This itinerary is perfect for getting the most out of two full days, such as a long weekend.
Is a week too long in Krakow?
Re: Is a week too long in Krakow? definitely not too long.
How can I spend 2 days in Krakow?
Day 1 in Krakow Itinerary: Old Town + Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Kick off your 2 days in Krakow in Main Market Square (Rynek Główny).
- Check out Florianska Street.
- Stroll down Grodzka Street.
- Experience Krakow in 15 Minutes.
- Grab lunch at a milk bar.
- Explore Wawel Castle.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Is 3 nights in Krakow enough?
3 days is the perfect amount of time to spend in Krakow. You’ll have two full days to explore Krakow Old Town and all its nearby historical attractions as well as a full day in Auschwitz-Birkenau. This is enough time to do some of the more unique tourist experiences, such as climbing the St.
What can you see in Poland in 3 days?
Top things to do in Poland
- Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
- Birkenau Concentration Camp.
- Wawel Castle.
- Old Market Square.
- Royal Horse Ride.
How can I spend 3 days in Krakow?
How Much Time Should You Spend in Krakow? 3 days in Krakow is the perfect amount of time to tour Wawel Castle, visit the top sights in the Old Town, get a history lesson in Kazimierz, and day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau. If you have less than 3 days in Krakow, you can do this same itinerary, with some modifications.
Is Krakow worth visiting?
It’s Absolutely Beautiful. While many big cities in Central Europe are pretty, you will be hard-pressed to find an Old Town quite as beautiful as Krakow’s. Surrounded by medieval castle walls, lush parks, and cobbled streets and squares, the city is also incredibly walkable.
Is one day enough for Krakow?
This one-day Krakow itinerary is designed for those who want to really maximize their time and fit as much in as possible from morning to night. Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland, and for good reason. The city is easy to get around and feel for even if you just have one day.
Is it expensive in Kraków Poland?
Krakow is quite affordable for most types of travelers. Since it is one of Polands biggest cities, prices in Poland Krakow such as living and travel are slightly higher than in the rest of the country. However, this is more noticeable for those moving to Krakow rather than if your are just visiting.
What should you not miss in Kraków?
20 Must-Visit Attractions in Krakow
- Market Square. Market. Add. © Luis Dafos / Alamy Stock Photo.
- Wawel Castle. Building. Add.
- Planty Park. Park. Add.
- Barbican. Building, Museum. Add.
- St Florian’s Gate. Building. Add.
- Kościuszko Mound. Building. Add.
- Florianska Street. Architectural Landmark. Add.
- The Sukiennice. Building. Add.
How far is the airport from Kraków?
Kraków Airport Taxi runs a flat-rate with set prices, so you always know what you’ll be paying upfront. The airport is 15km from the city, which costs 89zł (roughly 20€) at time of writing. Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are all accepted. As with a private hire, the journey time will be about 25 minutes.
What is there to do in Krakow on Sunday?
Kraków activities for the day
- Wawel Castle. Wawel Castle.
- Main Square. Horse Carriage Ride.
- St. Mary’s Basilica.
- The Jewish Quarter. Source: Photo by Flickr user Colin Madland used under CC BY-SA 2.0.
- Vistula River boat trip.
- Schindler’s Museum (Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory)
- Escape Room in Krakow.
- Wawel Cathedral.