Ryanair, Wizz Air, easyJet, British Airways, American Airlines, LOT, Wizz Air UK and Japan Airlines all fly direct to Poland.
- 1 Which US airlines fly to Poland?
- 2 Is there a direct flight to Poland?
- 3 Does American fly direct to Poland?
- 4 Does JetBlue fly to Poland?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Warsaw or Krakow?
- 6 How much does a trip to Poland cost?
- 7 What is the name of Poland Airport?
- 8 How many airlines are in Poland?
- 9 Does Poland have an airline?
- 10 How many airports are in Poland?
Which US airlines fly to Poland?
American Airlines Flights Routes
- American Airlines Dallas to Warsaw (DFW – WAW)
- American Airlines Dallas to Krakow (DFW – KRK)
- American Airlines Dallas to Katowice (DFW – KTW)
- American Airlines Dallas to Gdansk (DFW – GDN)
- American Airlines Dallas to Rzeszow (DFW – RZE)
- American Airlines Dallas to Wroclaw (DFW – WRO)
Is there a direct flight to Poland?
There are nonstop flights from the US to Warsaw, Krakow and Rzeszow, Poland. Nonstop flights are available from major international air hubs in the US like Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Chicago.
Does American fly direct to Poland?
American will be the first airline offering nonstop service between the United States and Poland.
Does JetBlue fly to Poland?
JetBlue serves 70 cities with 750 daily flights and plans to launch service to Dallas/Fort Worth in May. For information call +1 800-538-2583 (TTY/TDD +1 800-336-5530) from the USA, + 1-801-449-2525 from Poland, or visit www.jetblue.com.
Is it cheaper to fly into Warsaw or Krakow?
Due to the nature of Warsaw being a cosmopolitan city, Krakow is the cheaper of the two cities. (It is all relative however considering how cheap Poland is).
How much does a trip to Poland cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Poland is $1,109 for a solo traveler, $1,887 for a couple, and $1,472 for a family of 4. Poland hotels range from $33 to $139 per night with an average of $55, while most vacation rentals will cost $90 to $410 per night for the entire home.
What is the name of Poland Airport?
Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland’s largest and busiest international airport.
How many airlines are in Poland?
The 11 largest airports and airlines in Poland Alone at Warsaw Chopin Airport operate 40 airlines to and from 78 destinations. The biggest national airlines is LOT Polish Airlines out of a total of 7.
Does Poland have an airline?
LOT Polish Airlines, legally incorporated as Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. (Polish pronunciation: [lɔt], flight), is the flag carrier of Poland.
How many airports are in Poland?
Poland has only 12 international airports connecting all regions of the country to the rest of the world. See the list below to find the most convenient one for your route.