|Poland Imports from Germany||Value||Year|
|Iron and steel||$2.16B||2020|
|Paper and paperboard, articles of pulp, paper and board||$1.92B||2020|
|Articles of iron or steel||$1.53B||2020|
- 1 What products are imported to Poland?
- 2 What are the main imports in Poland?
- 3 What does Germany export from Poland?
- 4 What does Germany import most?
- 5 What is Polands biggest import?
- 6 Why does Poland import?
- 7 What is Poland’s biggest industry?
- 8 Who is Poland biggest trading partner?
- 9 What does Poland have comparative advantage in?
- 10 What are the top 10 imports of Germany?
- 11 What is Germany’s largest imported good?
What products are imported to Poland?
Poland imports products necessary for industrial reorganization and manufacturing inputs. The products imported by Poland include: vehicle parts, cars, packaged medicaments, computers, crude petroleum. The main import partners are Germany, Italy, France, Russia and China.
What are the main imports in Poland?
Imports The top imports of Poland are Cars ($11.4B), Crude Petroleum ($10B), Vehicle Parts ($9.01B), Packaged Medicaments ($5.21B), and Broadcasting Equipment ($5.11B), importing mostly from Germany ($69.6B), China ($26.9B), Italy ($14.9B), Netherlands ($13.1B), and Russia ($11.8B).
What does Germany export from Poland?
Poland is not only an exporter of cars to the German market, but also supplies parts and automotive accessories to German factories producing cars for export. “Hence, the increase in foreign demand for cars manufactured in Germany also stimulates Polish export of parts to the country,” PIE said.
What does Germany import most?
Germany’s imports are mainly based on petroleum, cars and vehicle parts. Germany’s most imported product is petroleum under different forms: crude, refined or gas and it constitutes almost 14% of the country’s total imports. Then Germany’s imports focus on vehicles and vehicle parts that together occupy almost 7%.
What is Polands biggest import?
The country’s top export goods include machinery, electronic equipment, vehicles, furniture, and plastics. According to the Statistics Poland, in 2010 the Polish economic growth rate was 3.7%, which was one of the best results in Europe.
Why does Poland import?
Most of Poland’s imports are capital goods needed for industrial retooling and for manufacturing inputs: machinery and transport equipment, intermediate manufactured goods, chemicals, minerals, fuels and lubricants.
What is Poland’s biggest industry?
For decades Poland’s economy has been dominated by three leading industries: agriculture, manufacturing and mining. Even though agriculture and manufacturing still play a significant role in the country’s future, they are slowly losing their positions to the newly emerging industries.
Who is Poland biggest trading partner?
In 2019, Poland major trading partner countries for exports were Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, France and Italy and for imports they were Germany, China, Russian Federation, Italy and Netherlands.
What does Poland have comparative advantage in?
Results and conclusions: The analysis disclosed that Poland had the highest comparative advantage, as “revealed” by observed trade patterns, in: manufacturing services on physical inputs owned by others, construction, personal, cultural, and recreational services, maintenance and repair services and transport (i.e.
What are the top 10 imports of Germany?
- Machinery including computers: US$149.7 billion (12.8% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $149.1 billion (12.7%)
- Vehicles: $122.9 billion (10.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $78.4 billion (6.7%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $65.8 billion (5.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $42.7 billion (3.6%)
What is Germany’s largest imported good?
Germany’s Top Imports
- Crude petroleum – $32.4 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $24.4 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $14.6 billion.
- Cheese – $4.38 billion.
- Coal briquettes – $3.68 billion.