How much money will you need for your trip to Poland? You should plan to spend around zł210 ($53) per day on your vacation in Poland, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, zł52 ($13) on meals for one day and zł19 ($4.88) on local transportation.
- 1 How far does dollar go in Poland?
- 2 How much money should I bring to Krakow?
- 3 How much money should I take to Warsaw?
- 4 Is food cheap in Poland?
- 5 What should I avoid in Poland?
- 6 Do and don’ts in Poland?
- 7 Can I use dollars in Poland?
- 8 How much is a 3 course meal in Poland?
- 9 Is it better to change money in Poland?
- 10 Is it cheap in Warsaw?
- 11 Is Warsaw beautiful?
- 12 Do they speak English in Poland?
- 13 What is the most common job in Poland?
How far does dollar go in Poland?
Around the world, the dollar has been battered. But here in Poland, its value goes up and up. Officially, the dollar buys 310 zlotys. Hotel bellboys offer 1,000 zlotys for a buck.
How much money should I bring to Krakow?
For budget-minded travelers, it costs around $25-$45/day to visit Krakow.
How much money should I take to Warsaw?
A vacation to Warsaw for one week usually costs around zł2,046 for one person. So, a trip to Warsaw for two people costs around zł4,092 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs zł8,185 in Warsaw.
Is food cheap in Poland?
Poland has one of the cheapest food in the European Union. The only country with cheaper food in Europe is Macedonia. In the ranking covering all of Europe, food is the most expensive in Switzerland (173 per cent) and in Norway (159 per cent).
What should I avoid in Poland?
5 things you should never do in Poland
- Jaywalking. In some countries (like the UK), crossing the street at any point or going through a red light when there is no traffic is perfectly acceptable.
- Drinking in public.
- Cash payments.
- No-smiling policy.
- Language practice.
Do and don’ts in Poland?
6 Dos and Don’ts on Your Visit to Poland
- Do wait for the green man.
- Don’t talk about religion.
- Do drink vodka.
- Don’t imbibe in public.
- Do watch out for the stairs.
- Don’t take a dip in the Baltic – unless you’re brave or foolhardy.
Can I use dollars in Poland?
US dollars are generally not accepted as payment in Poland. However, you can exchange US dollars to Polish Zloty.
How much is a 3 course meal in Poland?
A meal at an inexpensive restaurant costs around 4.70 € per person. A three course meal at a mid-range restaurant can be around 12-14 €.
Is it better to change money in Poland?
You will always get a better rate at a “kantor” moneychanger in Poland, as long as you avoid the bad ones. The one advised by Ewa is among the best ones.
Is it cheap in Warsaw?
You can visit Warsaw on a budget Poland is a cheap destination for budget travellers from the UK and even though it’s a capital city, Warsaw has plenty of cheap or free things to do. For under 100 PLN per day, you can have a brilliant budget weekend in Poland. Like, it’s probably cheaper than staying at home.
Is Warsaw beautiful?
ALL THE LANDMARKS AND BUILDINGS ARE EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL With stunning modern buildings alongside pre-war architecture, there’s no denying that Warsaw is one good-looking (and interesting) city. Other important landmarks like the Palace of Culture and Science were built after the war.
Do they speak English in Poland?
English is fairly widely spoken in Poland with just over a third of Poles overall reported as being able to speak English to some degree. This ratio goes up in the major cities and tourist destinations, where you will have no problems finding people who can speak English if you need help.
What is the most common job in Poland?
The most popular professions in Poland №1 – Engineers
- Index 2141 – Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Index 214912 – Concrete Technology Engineer.
- Index 214916 – Glass Technology Engineer.
- Index 2151 – Electrical Engineers.
- Index 2212 – Medical Specialists (with specialization of II degree or title of specialist)