Poland may not be an obvious holiday destination, but it has a lot to offer. It’s the perfect place for a weekend getaway, a skiing trip, or a peaceful beach escape. From impressive natural beauty, to rich history and mouthwatering food, here is why Poland should be number one on your travel wish list.
- 1 Why you should travel to Poland?
- 2 What makes Poland an interesting country to visit?
- 3 What is so great about Poland?
- 4 Why did you choose Poland?
- 5 Why do you want to work in Poland?
- 6 What do I need to know about traveling to Poland?
- 7 What do you know about Poland Why do you choose Poland?
- 8 How beautiful is Poland?
- 9 What are 3 interesting facts about Poland?
- 10 What are Polish people known for?
- 11 Why is Poland amazing?
- 12 Why is it good to study in Poland?
- 13 Why do you want to go to the Poland for study?
- 14 What are the benefits of study in Poland?
Why you should travel to Poland?
Discover our five reasons to visit Poland.
- Incredible historical sites. Poland has many incredible historical destinations, including 16 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Charming old towns.
- It has a vibrant capital.
- Beautiful landscapes.
- Delicious Polish cuisine.
What makes Poland an interesting country to visit?
It is actually the 9th largest country in Europe, and with size comes variety. When you visit Poland, you are not just getting town squares and unique architecture. You also get beaches and forests, salt mines, wildlife and the breathtaking Tatra Mountains, plus a whole lot of beautiful cities to explore.
What is so great about Poland?
Poland has beautiful nature, especially mountains and forests, and there are numbers of national parks across the country. Tatra is the most famous mountain range which is situated across Poland and Slovakia.
Why did you choose Poland?
More and more students each year are choosing to study abroad in Poland. These students are drawn to its high-quality education institutions, low tuition fees, and equally low cost of living. Today, Poland is the largest of the former Eastern European states and the most populous new member of the European Union.
Why do you want to work in Poland?
Work in Poland is your personal development. Travel without problems not only within the country but also to the EU countries. Also, work in Poland helps you learn Polish much faster. It is not a secret that employees with knowledge of the language can earn more than foreigners who do not speak Polish at all.
What do I need to know about traveling to Poland?
12 Travel Tips You Need To Know Before Visiting Poland
- Don’t call it Eastern Europe (it’s not, and you WILL be corrected)
- It’s not as cold as you think.
- Try to learn a few words, as Poles really appreciate the effort (even if terribly mispronounced)
- Tap water is safe to drink, but don’t let anyone see you do it.
What do you know about Poland Why do you choose Poland?
Poland has a developed market and one of the most dynamic economies in the world. It has the sixth largest economy by GDP (PPP) in the European Union. Many big global companies choose Poland for investments and opening their international hubs, welcoming candidates from all over the world.
How beautiful is Poland?
Poland has a very beautiful nature. Despite the fact that the country is not very big, the nature is diverse. Hiking in the Polish mountains, you can accidentally cross the border with Czech Republic. Another region of Poland with beautiful nature is the Masurian Lake District.
What are 3 interesting facts about Poland?
Basic Fun Facts About Poland
- Poland is a country in eastern Europe.
- The capital of Poland is the city of Warsaw.
- The size of the country is 120,726 square miles.
- The language that is officially spoken in Poland is Polish.
- 97% of people who live in Poland speak Polish as their first language.
What are Polish people known for?
Polish culture forms an important part of western civilization and the western world, with significant contributions to art, music, philosophy, mathematics, science, politics and literature. Its unique character developed as a result of its geography at the confluence of various European regions.
Why is Poland amazing?
Poland is rich in culture and history. It houses 15 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 14 of which are cultural. If you’re a fan of the outdoors, you will simply love Poland because it has everything you might want to visit – from beautiful forests and impressive mountain ranges, to the idyllic seaside and amazing lakes.
Why is it good to study in Poland?
As a top international student destination, Poland provides an enriching cultural experience to incoming students worldwide. Most of those studying in Poland have only good things to say about the historical landmarks, beautiful landscapes, city life and the great variety of social activities.
Why do you want to go to the Poland for study?
Poland is an incredible country with a diverse and rich education history. Studying in Poland will give you a high quality European degree, recognizable all around the World at a low cost! Not only you will enjoy high quality of teaching, but also have a chance to pursue your future career in EU.
What are the benefits of study in Poland?
Five top advantages of studying in Poland
- Amazing study programs. There are over 400 universities spread across Poland and over 1.1 million students enrolled in them.
- Magical places.
- Affordable living.
- Vibrant student life.
- Friendly people.
- The bottom line of studying in Poland.